DHA Multan Villas
DHA Multan has announced DHA Multan Villas, giving people an affordable ready to move option for their housing needs. For all those people who cannot build their houses themselves or cannot trust local contractors, DHA Multan Villas represents an excellent opportunity.
DHA Multan is a premier housing project in south Punjab’s capital city Multan. DHA or Defence Housing Authority has previously successfully launched and delivered various projects across the country. DHA Karachi, DHA Lahore & DHA Islamabad are the most sought-after addresses in these metropolis cities. To cater to the needs of the people of south Punjab the DHA management decided to launch the DHA Multan project.
DHA Multan was launched in early 2017 and development work is under progress at full throttle.
Villa Launching Ceremony
DHA held a launching ceremony chaired by Project Director Brig Nadeem Aslam, on 29 August 2018 and announced the launching of DHA Villas along with other announcements.
DHA Multan Villa Details
DHA Multan has launched Villas in 3 sizes & 4 different covered areas, details of which are as follows:
- 6 Marla DHA Home with 1994 sq feet covered area with 3 bedrooms.
- 9 Marla DHA Home with 2751 sq feet covered area with 4 bedrooms.
- 12 Marla DHA Home with 3149 sq feet covered area with 4 bedrooms.
- 12 Marla DHA Home with 3530 sq feet covered area with 5 bedrooms.
Please note: Architectural designs or floor plans have not been made public yet.
In total there will be 556 Villas, the breakdown for each category has not been made public yet as well.
Users would be able to book villas by directly going to DHA Multan’s official website http://www.dhamultan.org. Users would be able to use their credit and debit cards to pay for the booking fees. For users who find online forms difficult they can get forms from various banks and deposit the money in respective DHA Multan accounts.
Once the booking is done Balloting will be held in October 2018.
With that DHA has gone a step further and has brought various banks onboard where end users would be able to avail home financing at special discounted rates. Development work of DHA villas is in full swing and DHA believes they would be able to deliver 30% of villas in June 2019 and another 40% by the end of year 2019 rest of the villas will be handed over to the homeowners in 2020.
Payment Details DHA Villas
Below is the summary of the booking and installment details for DHA Villas.
|House Type||Processing Fee(No Refund)||Booking Fee(Refundable)||Downpayment||12 Quarterly Instalment||Total|
|6 Marla DHA Villa||3500||50000||2450000||625000||1 Crore|
|9 Marla DHA Villa||4000||75000||3925000||1000000||1 Crore 60 Lacs|
|12 Marla DHA Villa(4 Bed)||4500||100000||4650000||1187000||1 Crore 90 Lacs|
|12 Marla DHA Villa (5 Bed)||5000||125000||5125000||1312500||2 Crore 10 Lacs|
The booking fee will be adjusted in the down payment amount if the applicant is successful in the balloting. If the applicant is not successful the booking fee amount will be refunded to the applicants from the designated banks after the 30 days of balloting on presenting the original receipt along with the copy of applicants National Identity card.
- DHA Multan Villas and the entire DHA Multan will be a load-shedding FREE zone, electricity will be provided 24/7 without interruptions.
- Askari III possession will be handed over by the end of the year 2019.
- The golf course groundbreaking ceremony will be held in November 2018.
- Golf course community will be launched by June 2019.
- DHA balloting of regular files will be held in December 2018.
- Reminder:- All the Affidavit files should be converted to Allocation files before 31st October for them to be eligible to include in DHA Multan balloting.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Successful applicants will have to deposit downpayment for their villas within 30 days of the ballot.